Business Development Manager
JAN-PRO is the # 1 Fastest Growing Franchise and # 1 overall ranked commercial cleaning franchise as reported in 2019 Entrepreneur Magazine rankings. We are a forward thinking company operating in 11 countries with over 146 regional offices.
We are looking for a full time Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team to oversee the Greater London & Surrounding demographic area.
The BDM is responsible for meeting individual account sales objectives through cold calling, lead generation, scheduling appointments, generating quotes and securing accounts. Bring your high energy and willingness to learn and we will teach you the industry !
The successful candidate will have a successful track record and proven experience in the commercial cleaning / contract cleaning industry. You will be driven and able to work autonomously with little direct management and due to the field-based nature of the role you must be willing to travel to close deals and visit clients. The candidate will be articulate, a great communicator, and confident with pitching to organisations of all sizes.
- Developing business relationships across commercial and public sector
- Building pipeline for single and multiple site cleaning services
- Attending relevant market events
- Developing new sectors
- Coordinate start-up of new accounts and develop short and long term relationships with clients and franchisees
- Work closely with the Operations Director to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Conducting presentations to potential clients
- Lead re-tenders and multiservice proposals and develop and map relationships with existing clients to gain incremental business
- Play a key role in the production and delivery of innovative tender documentation and presentations.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Focused and goal-oriented.
The negotiable basic salary on offer for this Business Development Manager role is £45,000-£50,000 with a OTE at £70,000-£75,000 plus company car and excellent benefits package including pension, laptop, mobile phone and travel allowance. The company is also open to extra training and development support for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the Commercial Cleaning space and to grow your career.
The target start date is as soon as practically possible depending on notice periods. Before that will be a phone interview with Director of Sales followed by meetings with Director of Sales and Managing Director at the London office
Please email your CV to [email protected] and mention “BDM Application” in the subject line.
Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane London HA71JS