JAN-PRO is the # 1 Fastest Growing Franchise and # 1 overall ranked commercial cleaning franchise as reported in 2019 Entrepreneur Magazine rankings for 11 years. We are a forward thinking company operating in 11 countries with over 146 regional offices.
Our primarily focuses around the provision of cleaning solutions and soft services for business customers, so it is vital to start building relationships to arrange appointments for the Business Development Managers dependent on business needs. You will have access to a database so you will be able to build your pipeline straight away.
Training will be provided on CRM systems used to ensure you are able to effectively reach clients and log all comments and bookings accurately.
You will be speaking at a senior level at both SME and large corporate clients inclusive of academic institutions.
This is not a hard sell role, but you will be expected to develop business and meet targets. That said, the main focus will be quality of calls not the quantity.
- To source and arrange appointments for Business Development Managers
- Achieve personal monthly sales/contact targets
- Proactive lead generation
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solicits and qualifies sales appointments
- Maintains current and accurate daily records of prospect contact for solicitation and re-solicitation
- Maintains updated materials and registers to be used in the solicitation of clients
- Recommends materials and registers to be used in the solicitation of clients
- Conducts telephone solicitations as directed by a sales manager, sales representative or master franchise owner
- Maximizes opportunities to procure accounts in identified areas while addressing the oldest franchise business requirement first
- Works with the sales manager or sales representative to meet appointment objectives
- Maintains a system to compare performance against objectives
- Other related tasks and activities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 1 years previous experience in sales, telemarketing or administration in sales department
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Clear and pleasant telephone manner
- Knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of the Internet
- Ability to take detailed and accurate notes and messages
- Ability to document detailed and accurate prospect and client information in electronic database
The negotiable basic salary on offer for this is £18,000-£20,000 with a OTE at £30,000 – £35,000 plus excellent benefits package including pension. The company is also open to extra training and development support for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the Commercial Cleaning space and to grow your career.
The target start date is as soon as practically possible depending on notice periods. Before that will be a phone interview with Director of Sales followed by meetings with Director of Sales and Managing Director at the London office
Please email your CV to [email protected] and mention “TeleSales Application” in the subject line.
Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, London HA71JS